Thursday, February 23, 2012

Iphone 5 COMING!


Ok so the much awaited Iphone 5 is coming this June!

The Iphone 5 is taking after its brother, Ipad 3, with the see through look and screen resolution. Sorry people...I'm not personally a fan but to each is own, that certainly doesn't take away that it is a hot phone!

Why am I not an Iphone Fan? Because they are draining my budget EVERY YEAR...and I cant get used to one before they have the new upgrade! I love upgrades, but damn it makes me feel like I need to wait til Iphone 6! I mean they just came out with Iphone 4s, which was glitchy just to make you feel like you need Iphone 5...That's business strategy for you...Get your money twice RIGHT!

So how did I win this game, I just stopped playing! And they wonder why we don't stay on jobs longer than a year... CUZ I NEED AN UPGRADE!!!

Follow me: @ALGrock

No comments:

Post a Comment